View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 03:57 AM
meccadon123
Regular 'Geeker

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vibrate not working with text messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
When I first got the phone I didn't do anything to it and it never vibrated. Then I did a hard reset a few days later and the same thing, no vibrate. I can do a hard reset again. I dont have Diamond Tweak or Advanced Config on it.

Are you getting a vibrate when you get a text message?

Edit: I did the registry change/fix with Resco for the grayed out LED checkbox.
I was/am having significant vibrate issues. First it stopped all together. No Little buzz on soft reset....nothing. Then I plugged it into the charger and tapped the phone a few times and it began to vibrate like i was sitting on it or holding it real tight trying to stop it from vibrating. Then it began to vibrate like it had a dead battery (kind of like how old cassette players use to drag when the batteries were dead).

I removed the back and tapped the phone a few more times and now it is vibrating again. I also installed the "grayed out" fix (before it stopped working) and checked vibrate for texts. I have since deselected that option and vibrate appears to work normally. It still seems like it is struggling a little to vibrate, but it is working none the less.