View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:59 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Too damn cool. You guys rock.

A couple of questions:

I know we should always assume when flashing anything that it COULD hard-reset our devices, so we should have our data backed up first, but should I assume this will hard-reset my phone? Is that expected?

As for the second post, is that a version that will allow us to flash from SD, suggesting that the current version won't? And will it likely support SDHC like the previous notes from no2chem have mentioned? Any rough timeframe on this one? I might as well wait, since I was always a big fan of flashing from the card.

As for nueROM-S ( ), will it have all stock software, but merely be an updated build of WM?
This post has been thanked 6 times.