View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 06:02 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Who wants to start seeing if these Diamond apps work on the Pro?

I'm concerned that with how the Raphael and Diamond are so close in structure, and that there are CDMA and GSM versions of each, we're going to get the short end of the stick on a lot of things like these tweak threads. The GSM versions are going to get the most attention, and then so much work's been done on the CDMA Diamond and we're getting the half-functioning dregs of that work. I just worry that we're going to continually get the dregs instead work done directly for our device. Perhaps my concerns are too premature, but I just think we're going to end up with constant links to Diamond threads that require us to fumble through what will and won't work on the Touch Pro instead of dedicated tools and efforts.