View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VJToggle on 700wx????

Has anybody gotten VJToggle to work on the Treo 700wx? I can't seem to get it to work. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I only want to have the bottom bar go away, not the top. When I click on toggle, it acts like it is thinking, then does nothing. I only need a weeeeee bit of space on my Today screen to get rid of that pesky slider bar, so the bottom bar that I know the two menu choices, and does not have anything useful on anyways would be great to shrink!!