View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:58 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Threadstarter

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone been able to order through ecare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
I'm in the same boat... got them to agree to swap my mogul for the touch pro in September. They told me to write back after the original launch date, then they told me it's delayed and to wait until the official launch. I emailed them today figuring it's worth a try because telesales/evp are already offering it, but they haven't replied yet lol. It's been 5 and a half hours... usually they reply within a couple hours for me, so I guess they're backed up. I'll update you if they reply soon.
I emailed them last night and got the reply today about it being released on 11/2. I then responded to that email in which they responded back within the hour. I finally sent one more email basically saying that telesales called me about the phone and my friend had already purchased it and had already received tracking info. I am waiting for their response