View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:59 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Cradle Dock SYNC+Battery for Sprint HTC Touch Pro $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
cradle, charger with spare 1350ma battery. charges device and spare battery at the same time.

i have used this type of setup for many years. as long as the battery will last until i get home from work, i can just swap batteries when i get home.

i know some want ot wait until they know for sure it fits, but it says it's for the SPRINT touch pro. hmmm.

98 in stock.

ebay link here

reply back if you buy one.
No link.

I just picked up a Diamond cradle with spare battery charger for $25 from a US dealer so I can have it in time for a trip to Vegas next week and I know I'm not going to last longer than 10 hours on 1 battery.

I would have done one of those deals on eBay, but most are coming from HK/China and could take 7 - 10 days (that is if everything goes well through Customs).