View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Pro Battery Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
I have a complaint on the complainers ....

Listen to all of you complaining about your battery, I AGREE IT IS NOT UP TO PAR. However, what you must understand is that the battery must be broken in. IMO IT TAKES ABOUT 2-4 WEEKS TO BRING A BATTERY UP TO STANDERS. Now the pro has been out for less than a week SO STOP COMPLAINING. That's all.... if after a month it is still bad THEN start complaining.
This has been said numerous times on this board and others that most of us visit.

Unsure why this needs to be mentioned in a new thread...

And off topic, but are you really 12? I wish killer SmartPhones were around when I was 12!