View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 02:57 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Apps on Treo 700wx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossbord View Post
So what do you all use on your Treo 700wx? I have one running on the Sprint network. My main non-voice usage is email and texting, but I also have become an addict of Astraware Solitaire, which I purchased through Pocket Express. That got me going on Pocket Express itself. This is a disturbing emoticon, no?

Kind of depends on what you want to use your device for. If you're heavy into texting, then a threaded SMS app would be good. No matter what you use it for, a file management app, clean up app, and backup app app are absolute necessities.