View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 02:53 PM
ace741
Regular 'Geeker

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SERO Customers who don't qualify for upgrade but order through telesales for 399-

I am a SERO customer and I was able to order the TP for 299 (after 100 mail-in rebate). I am not qualified for a 1 year upgrade till December. I called retentions about a week ago to see if they are able to change my contract date so I could take advantage of the huge promotion BB was having on the Touch Pros ( Since I was only a month away from being eligible for an upgrade) . I also mentioned that BB's promotion was going to expire Nov. 1. One rep told me it was possible, but during the course of being on hold with her, I got put back into the phone que for tech support... weird. Called back, of course they had no recollection of me having talked to the same lady. Explained my situation again, and she said she couldn't do it, but a supervisor approved me getting $150 off with 2/year contract renewal when I purchase the phone through Sprint.

I ordered the phone today, they recognized the notes from my last call, and gave me the $150 off and told me I would be able to send in for the $100 mail-in rebate.