View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 07:24 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hello

well for the first question up there I can't say if there's a fix, ask wideawake that one, but I can say that this happens also on Sprint's EVDO and 1x networks! I hate it personally myself and can't wait until they fix that. I'd hate to have to turn the EVDO off though. Is that what u are saying we have to do?

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson