View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: "Answer" button not picking up calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Umm there was a topic that dealt with this issue...I can't find it, but basically what it said in a nutshell was that...Advanced Config may have changed a setting in the registry that you should change back.....

The setting is

HKLM>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings>SuspendResume

If this key has the value of anything other than "#777" then change it back to "#777"

For instance, Advanced Config may have changed that value to "~GPRS" or something similar, if so, change it back to "#777", wait a few minutes (5 or so) then soft reset so the setting sticks, and you're good to go.
I remember some settings related to GPRS. I'll keep that in mind in case it happens again. Hopefully an updated version fixes that.