View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:43 PM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VGA HTC Home for TouchPro

Ok here it is. I found a couple of versions floating around out there but this one seems the best so far. I have been using it all afternoon with no problems. Let me also state that HTC HOME CUSTOMIZER DOES NOT WORK ON THIS VERSION!! This was posted on 4winmobile.com by Hiroshi.rio. I take no credit for this at all Im just posting. I believe he may have found it at XDA but he did not say. The name on the cab says its from somebody named Massi. If from what Ive read this is for the Athena device. Instructions are in the zip. Its pretty straight forward with 2 cabs to install. The landscape view is different but a pleasant surprise. here ya go. This was also tested on a Diamond. If u like it or this helps just hit the green button please. Thanks

P.S.: Ive updated the first post. Please read instructions first and understand that u cant use a customizer.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Home_Plugin_for_VGA.zip (3.88 MB, 893 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by TreyBeno; 10-29-2008 at 08:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.