View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:31 PM
B18DelSolT
Regular 'Geeker

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Re: VGA HTC Home for TouchPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Its really about the functionality of TF3D. TF3D is some nice eye candy but its just that and thats it. Say for instance that I shut off TF3D. That in itself would free up memory ( I know we have memory to spare now on our Pros). You can only see one appointment at a time on TF3D where if I were using Today Agenda I could see all of them. The buggy weather tab cant hold a candle to Weatherpanel and its customizations. And who wants their pictures where anybody can just pick it up and just flip through them. Pretty much TF3D is a wanna be iphone UI and if thats the case i would have got an iphone. Im into the pro for memory and power. With programs like UltimateLaunch u can truly get the most out of this type of hardware and out TF3D to shame. TF3D is just something to distract u from mobile 6 many many problems.

P.S.: I found a VGA version of HTC Home that works and will post the files in a few

Thanks, might want to try this out JIC i dont like TF3D