View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 07:25 PM
TreyBeno
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VGA HTC Home for TouchPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I don't want to sound rude, but what exactly does HTC Home do that TF3D doesn't? I can't think of a single thing.
Its really about the functionality of TF3D. TF3D is some nice eye candy but its just that and thats it. Say for instance that I shut off TF3D. That in itself would free up memory ( I know we have memory to spare now on our Pros). You can only see one appointment at a time on TF3D where if I were using Today Agenda I could see all of them. The buggy weather tab cant hold a candle to Weatherpanel and its customizations. And who wants their pictures where anybody can just pick it up and just flip through them. Pretty much TF3D is a wanna be iphone UI and if thats the case i would have got an iphone. Im into the pro for memory and power. With programs like UltimateLaunch u can truly get the most out of this type of hardware and out TF3D to shame. TF3D is just something to distract u from mobile 6 many many problems.

P.S.: I found a VGA version of HTC Home that works and will post the files in a few