View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:08 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: BB, upgrade eligibility question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I'm on SERO. We're eligible for full upgrade after a year, and although I got my Touch last November, it wasn't an upgrade. I got a deal through retentions, so they went off the date I got my Mogul, which was July or something of 2007.

Then I got the 20% off...so I got it for $239.
are we really? is that it? if so I thought I loved my sero plan before, but if we get full upgrades every 1 year, now i swear i'll never leave sprint, never ever