View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:57 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: BB, upgrade eligibility question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyun1120 View Post
Quick question on upgrade eligibility.

Im pretty sure most of us that are getting the diamond touch pro is moving from either a touch or a mogul to diamond touch pro.

If that is the case, we shoulnt be eligible for full upgrade credit of $150 /w 2 year contract, cuz we would not meet the requirement of having the phone for over 22 months.

I was one of the early adapter to mogul, and I am not eligible for $150 credit until mid of year 2009.

I just want to know how ppl are getting the $299 deal + 20%, when they are not even eligible for the full upgrade.

I have one on hold for me until tonight, I just want to make sure I get all the discount I could get.

Thanks in advance for any input
I was in the same boat as you...I should have payed $450 - 20% off from BB but the guy accidentally rang it up as $299. I would have said something, but I was so anxious to play with the phone and just get the thing charged and out the door, I didn't notice...

On a side note...When I went from my 6700 to 6800 (ordered through Telesales) they gave me the full discount even thought I wasn't eligible for the 22 Month upgrade.