View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 12:55 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeffect
Correct. I am referring to the keyboard LED's. If they are all wired as one, then the idea is shot in the foot, but if they are wired and controlled individually (Much smarter idea in my opinion, dont want all of them going out because one is shot in the a$$), then we are in business.

So, anyone know the keyboard layout? Can this be done?
they are all wired as one (or maybe two--each half) in the sense of system level control, but obviously you can have a "bad" LED causing you to loose one key (although I have yet to hear of this happening).

I think the idea of individually controlling keys for LEDs/notifications is implausible.

But if anyone has other information they can feel free to add to this discussion.