View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:00 AM
macevedo
N00b

macevedo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All audio keeps coming through Bluetooth Headset. :(

I had the same problem with the BT8010 with one of the Mogul Roms. I do not have a Touch Pro yet so I can't verify if this will work or not. The problem lies in the fact that the BT8010 is both, headphones and headset. When it first connects the phone is connecting to the headphones setting instead of the BT. The Jabra has a small button on the front to switch profiles but it never worked for me in the Mogul.

Go to the bluetooth connections, and on the Jabra device do a " right-click" by holdin gthe stylus. A menu will pop out allowing you to change the profile between headset and headphones. If you do not use the headphones functinoality at all then you can simply deselect this service from the Device profile in the bluetooth connections screen as well.

If you use the headset profile the phone will reing on the headset if you enble bluetooth notifications in Voice Command. Otherwise it will ring through the phone. When useing headphone, it will ring through the phone and switch to headset mode when you answer the call.

When you are in the phone screen the little " logo" that indicates you have a BT headset changes according to the profile selected. If using headphones you will see a little headphones graphic without a microhone. When using headset you will see a the graphic depicting headphones and a little boom microphone drawing.