View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Crossova
PPCGeeks Regular

Crossova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Think I Found One Thing My Mogul Does Better Than My Touch Pro

I dont know how many of you are in the same boat as I am but my cell phones ove the years have served a VERRY VERRY important role in my daily life.... Thats right.. They wake me up in the morning because i use my cell phone as my alarm clock, and i have to say, Im not particularly happy with the Touch Pro's alarm feature.

The Mogul met the 3 most important criteria to be used as an alarm clock
1) Its Damn Loud!!
2) Its Damn Annoying
3) Its Damn Persistant/ Repetitive

I find that the Pro fails in all 3 of these categories.

I know what your thinking and...yes i am running the "tweeked audiopara.csv" file and yes i have the most annoying ringer for the alarm (Alarm 5 IMO) and yes the volume is alll the way up and no im not a heavy sleeper.

That being said i find it difficult to believe that the alarm function would differ so much from the Mogul to the TP.

Where the Mogul demands your attention and invades your dreams (literally) as if to say...Wake Yo A$$ up Mutha Effa!!!! , I find that the Touch Pro simply suggests that u might wanna get up at this point and time .

The Moguls alarm was plenty loud and did not stop untill you stopped it and on the Touch Pro my alarm rung once each time (I have 3 alarms that go off 5-10 mins apart) then stopped itself asif it were some calender appointment or something. luckily i woke up this morning on the third alarm (im a big fan of the roll over )

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me...should i stop being lazy and just invest in an alarm clock (theres always the threat of a power outtage though)?? IDK but for the mean time my mogul will be charged all week sitting next to the Touch Pro acting as my alarm for the time being.