View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:46 PM
TheLaxPlayer
Lurker

TheLaxPlayer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen Flipping Problem?

Hello, is anybody else having a problem where the screen will randomly flip between horizontal and vertical orientation when you have the keyboard slid out typing an e-mail or text message? My brother and I both just got Touch Pro's (from Sprint obviously) and we are both having this same issue. It is extremely frustrating when you're typing and it switches to vertical, because the keyboard backlighting goes out, and the soft buttons on the screen move right when you're going to push them.

I'm also having the problem where my weather won't update automatically, it'll just say "updating" forever and not actually update. I turned off automatic updates and now it works fine when I manually tell it to update, but that's not how it's supposed to work.

Also have the random senseless error message a couple others were having about some subscription when I turn it on in the morning.

Basically, I have ALL of the problems I've read on this forum, which makes me pretty frustrated with this phone at the moment.