View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:34 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: IMAP IDLE application!!! Finally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuup View Post
This is something that I've been looking for... for a long time. It enables push (IMAP IDLE) for IMAP mail servers, like gmail. I know at least a few of you have been complaining about the lack of IMAP IDLE support in Pocket Outlook, and the lack of (quality/free etc.) third party apps that add this feature. Well, its finally arrived.

Heres the link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=404515

Enjoy.
Sweet, right now i use a combination of imap and gmail to forward to web2mails microsoft push email server and get my email alerts that way. but this sounds good. i'm not going to try it just yet because I prefer the phone to do it naively that's why i use microsoft exchange (and this ways been workin out great for me) but I'm looking forward to later versions. thanx for the heads up!

Last edited by gxnext; 10-28-2008 at 07:41 AM.