View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 04:43 AM
SBR_L3GION
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: ROM Dump How To?

Quote:
Originally Posted by five40 View Post
Nobody knows or the tools just aren't available as yet
the tools are available but the people with the knowledge are not currently my advice is to do some searching if you want to do it personally but if you want some good quality work wait til no2chem gets his dumped and recompiled so it will be flashable then we can expect a bootloader following shortly there after. i am not exactly sure who all is working on it but some very advanced people are taking donations for this device to get an elite ROM and such it should be in this forum with ll the members and every memeber in the group is well respected and well known amongst developers. i personally cannot wait to see what they can do with this awesome device.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.