View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 04:27 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Gmail application

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i don't know the app personally, but i think he was asking if the app worked. it sounds like your saying you set it up as your incoming e-mail address.
yeah i believe hes talking about the java gmail application... i don't know gmail to have any other mobile software version of gmail.

I have gmail access via imap, forwarding to push mail account, and web browser. but i just wanted to try the new java app myself... unfortantly touch pro didn't come with decent java... and the beta java it does provide called titan has you jump thew hoops to get it... there will likely be a full version included with a later rom. in the mean time does anyone know of any other versions of java compatible this phone and ummm... this gmail 2.0 app?

Last edited by gxnext; 10-28-2008 at 04:34 AM.