View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 04:00 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by C101 View Post
I must admit, I am curious as to what prompted the keyboard design as displayed on phone arena. Specifically, the 10 columns on the Verizon version, as opposed to the 12 on the Sprint. Also, the up arrow key between the N and M keys?
Most of the keys on the verizons (on the left) keyboard look a little bigger than sprints (to the right):

One thing I notice that verizon did right when compared to the sprints model is they put direction arrows on the dpad, i think thats important because its actually showing you where to press on the dpad properly. alot of people have a problem pressing the sprint dpad left or right and this because they don't know how to press it properly. anyway I want to see the back tho! I would be happy for verizon for once if they actually get this phone right and don't cripple a phones potential for once. but that said I would never go back to that company lol, but still i would be proud if they do the right thing lol.

Last edited by gxnext; 10-28-2008 at 06:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.