View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 02:06 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Who Will Be Keeping Their Stock Rom?

The only way im straying from the stock rom anytime soon is if a custom rom is a unofficial version of wm 7 or at least comparable in upgrade value and if theres no official version of course. I don't see any custom rom upgrades being as necessary for me as they where for the 6700 and may have been for even the mogul at times, in my case it was up until the moguls official 6.1 rom upgrade came out. anyway I do on the other hand look forward to official upgrades to the touch pro's stock rom.

I love custom roms tho I just try to avoid them unless i feel its worth the risk of voiding my insurance, luckly i'v bootloaded a ton of custom roms in the past (over 50 ez) and the two times it seemed bricked or sol i was able to figure out the problem (even worse thos two times was with other peoples phones lol). but i can't wait to see what you guys do with them. but as far as my touch pro goes, there wont be any custom roms on it unless it offers me something i really want, that a simple cab or registry edit can't provide.... like i donno... for example wimax capability or something crazy like that...lol

Last edited by gxnext; 10-28-2008 at 02:49 AM.