View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 01:42 AM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: TF3D Contact tab- can it be changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreemer7 View Post
Calm down, I didnt realize that you could also click on the name to make the call.

I do stand by though that I dont like the scrolling thru favorites. If I am on my first favorite, and I scroll to the last, it takes another few seconds for the pictures to scroll- nice effect, just seems useless to me.

Also, yes, you can select a favorite without a picture, but theres no way of telling what it is unless you scroll thru it. Hypothetically, if I had 10 favorites without a picture, what would even be the point of the contacts tab? I would be scrolling each time to pick my contact, and then click their name, same as the winmo contact manager.

Bottom line, I want something like the manilla2d's contact tab or HTC home.
dude.. worst case scenario, just bring up the phone's dialer and start spelling out their name with the dialer and the contact will pop up, and then simply press talk to call them

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol