View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 01:39 AM
skreemer7
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Contact tab- can it be changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
look, before posting how about spending a little more time with your phone.. you flick through your favorites and then you click on their name to make a call.. not the picture, the picture gives you more options as it should. mods, close the thread

edit.. also you can add favorites without having a picture associated with it. i swear some people just wont be satisfied no matter what, compare this favorite list to most other phones and you will notice that you can navigate through the touch pro to make that call quicker than the majority
Calm down, I didnt realize that you could also click on the name to make the call.

I do stand by though that I dont like the scrolling thru favorites. If I am on my first favorite, and I scroll to the last, it takes another few seconds for the pictures to scroll- nice effect, just seems useless to me.

Also, yes, you can select a favorite without a picture, but theres no way of telling what it is unless you scroll thru it. Hypothetically, if I had 10 favorites without a picture, what would even be the point of the contacts tab? I would be scrolling each time to pick my contact, and then click their name, same as the winmo contact manager.

Bottom line, I want something like the manilla2d's contact tab or HTC home.

Edit: I found a picture, first post of this thread, the 2nd window
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=408778

Last edited by skreemer7; 10-28-2008 at 01:45 AM.