View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Simple) LED Alert for Missed Notifications: done (again?)

So this is no way is meant to take away from the great TreoAlerts program/development project which does much more than this little guy.

But I was looking for something simple to just blink the LED for email, SMS, Voicemail, etc and I didn't see it posted here (if it was I'll remove this thread, just put a post or PM me...I've been away from the PPC side for 6 months, lol)

I've tested it with SMS and Email and it works great. Basically it just checks every 10 seconds for a message and then blinks the LED (green). I have not tested it for VM and Missed Calls, so maybe someone wants to try?

There is no UI. You just drop the .exe in \Windows\Startup and that's it. No Mortscript.

Comes from the XDA/750 forum and was developed by acowx (<-- click for more information).

Directions:

1) Download and put SdkCerts.cab on device and run/install
2) Drop msgled.exe into \Windows\Startup
3) Reset
Attached Files
File Type: zip msgled_870.zip (16.6 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip sdkcerts_177.zip (4.7 KB, 78 views) Click for barcode!