View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: my treo froze up help!

Once you get things back in order, GET A B/U APP!!....and use it often! SPB Backup has served me well. Check www.spbsoftwarehouse.com I have mine set to auto b/u @ 7AM every Monday or, if I make a significant change, I will do a manual b/u. It's $25 0r $30, but worth it's weight in the aggravation it will save you. Dashwire is also a good secondary b/u. It will b/u your contacts, texts, voicmail, IE faves, and pix. One thing that can cause a system slowdown or freeze is an accumulation of junk files. So, the next thing I'd recommend is a good clean up utility. MemMaid and SKTools are two of the most popular around these parts. Again, they're not free, but worth their weight in gold.

Last edited by Geekcop; 10-27-2008 at 11:15 PM.