View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 08:15 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Visual Voicemail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Currently the answer is that it's not available for anything but the Instinct. I don't understand why Sprint wouldn't bother to port it to more phones, but they haven't yet. Supposedly that's the only phone they're doing it on. I think the Diamond and Touch Pro are closer to an iPhone competitor than the Instinct, but I guess since they sunk all their money into that phone, they're giving it the exclusive competing functions. Too bad, because I want it.
i really was only trying to help. glad you now answered the op. ya, it was nice on the instinct. i gave that hunk of junk to my momma.