View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 08:08 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Visual Voicemail

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
sorry, that was what i found. im only trying to help. if you got the answer, post it. dk
Currently the answer is that it's not available for anything but the Instinct. I don't understand why Sprint wouldn't bother to port it to more phones, but they haven't yet. Supposedly that's the only phone they're doing it on. I think the Diamond and Touch Pro are closer to an iPhone competitor than the Instinct, but I guess since they sunk all their money into that phone, they're giving it the exclusive competing functions. Too bad, because I want it.