View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
TheMostToys
PPCGeeks Regular

TheMostToys is keeping up the good workTheMostToys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problem with PicMail App Sending to other Carriers

I'm having the exact same problem. My wife is on AT&T and although my TP says the picmail was sent, and if I check the website, it too says sent, she does not get the picmail. If I use sMMs, it works. hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellis View Post
On the phone with sprint right now, using the touch pro and attempting to send pictures through the picmail application to my other phone which is a sprint/nextel powersource phone, the other line never receives the picture however the pic shows up on the picmail website in the sent folder, sent a pic to my gf who is on verizon and she didn't receive it, sent the pic to another sprint phone and it works just fine. Using sMMS application from the touch pro to my nextel line and the pic goes through fine, seems as though the picmail application is only allowing me to send pics to other sprint numbers. Sprint has no idea why this is working this way, can anyone else confirm that they are having problems with recipients from other networks, receiving or not receiving pics sent from the touch pro picmail application. By the way I can receive pictures just fine....