View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: To Train the Battery or not...

Honestly, that thread seemed to beat the subject to death, and killed off the few misconceptions I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
i have to say that i don't think the battery is a problem on the touch pro. i had the diamond and it was very noticeable but not so much with the pro. i think once everyone can put the phone down (i know its hard people are playing with it every couple of seconds) they will see that the battery actual does last. i usually put my phone on the charger every night and my phone hasn't went dead on me yet.
lol, no. I haven't had time today to utilize my phone the way I have been and the battery's just as bad as I thought. But some people use their phones much more frequently than others on a NORMAL basis. Someone who makes and receives few calls, checks e-mail rarely, and occasionally browses the web will probably be fine. Some of us talk quite a bit for work, though, have Exchange and several IMAP accounts going, and then also expect it to be available for web and other uses. The current battery is simply insufficient for this.

Last edited by TurboFool; 10-27-2008 at 06:16 PM.