View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:20 PM
steb0ne
PPCGeeks Regular

steb0ne is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Touch Pro - Sprint Titan project?

I'm sorry if this has been posted but I'm curious what this is? This an icon on the Touch Pro that links up a page that has some cabs for something called Titan. Here's the 1st paragraph:

Titan is a next generation Java platform for Sprint Windows Mobile devices. In addition to supporting existing MIDP Java ME applications, it includes the more capable CDC/Foundation Java Virtual Machine and OSGi framework. This combination provides a powerful platform for dynamic distribution and collaboration of independent software components and applications. Support for the Eclipse embedded Rich Client (eRCP) application model means this platform can run generically written rich GUI applications that can run across a broad range of devices and desktop computers. The platform also includes APIs to give you access to Sprint specific phone features. The Titan tools, which install into the Eclipse IDE, provide best of the breed development and source level debug capabilities for the platform. 3rd party tools are available providing advanced visual development and profiling functionality.

I installed the cabs, but I don't have anything to test with

http://developer.sprint.com/site/glo...ty:SprintTitan

Last edited by steb0ne; 10-27-2008 at 05:25 PM.