View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Using your email to send pics (Picture Mail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCrowder View Post
Ok One more Question. I reset my password once I logged in. Now I not sure how to get the settings for sMMS installed to the cab file to drop to the phone. Please help!
Ok, Maybe it is because I am not feeling well... But I am confused by what you are saying here. Have you installed the cab file on your phone and you need to know how to finish setting up the program... Or do you need help installing the cab? You can PM me and I can try to help you.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali