View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Well I messed around today and got tech support to activate it today. It kind of upset me. My q plays the slingbox so much better and the colors are more vivid. Also alltels evdo seems to be faster than sprints....but they just upgraded the towers so what can I expect. I think I will carry 2 phones from now on. :P Now to find useful apps and the homescreen thing is something I need to look into also.
~Mike

PS I got a treo too but I no likey.