View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:07 PM
TurboFool
Timeless
Threadstarter

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Trouble charging via USB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Maybe your mogul had an incorrect battery meter or a crappy battery that charged faster? Maybe your TP battery isn't calibrated yet? I don't know what you want us to tell you...
I want you to tell me exactly what I asked in the OP: Is anyone else noticing this same problem? So far all I got was people telling me what I already know: USB charges slower (and yet my Mogul charged much faster via USB), and there's a checkbox that I do NOT have checked to tell it not to charge via USB. All I'm wondering is if anyone else has the same trouble and/or has ideas as to what the problem is. Seems like a reasonable question. You've offered a couple possibilities, so already you're adding to the thread. That's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Feedback and ideas.