View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:46 PM
imneveral0ne
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: Is your screen a bit unsensitive towards the edges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjday7 View Post
Super High Sensitivity cab seems to work for me or atleast it made the screen a heck of a lot better for responsiveness. It's not perfect but I also notice that even aligning the screen through settings you have to press a lot harder on the + sign to register touch. My touch I could barely touch it and that would be enough. the screen is the **** though

LOL i hear you there, i tried to align my screen and i thought my phone froze, then i realized i just had to get a running start before i taped the screen with my stylus for it to recognize that i was doing anything :-p