View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got my Moto Q yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
I kind of like this device but I have to wait to till Tuesday to active. Since the ISG @ Alltel is closed.
~mike
lol and I just deactivated mine and starting using my Treo again (nothing wrong with the Q, in fact it's generally great, I just got bored again).

You should still be able to tons and tons even with it not active. Just learning the whole "homescreen" and plugin thing will take some time. Lots of fun though!

At least you have tons to read here and in the Applications section you'll find some of the best apps.