View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:30 AM
DaPeeps
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps
Re: Some Pro Thoughts From A Lurker.

First off, welcome to PPCGeeks!

I would say if you are feeling uncomfortable, then waiting it out for a month or so wont hurt. That way you can watch the community and see what develops. I am almost positive that within 3 months, thism phone will be customized up and down in every aspect. The hacks and tweaks will start pouring in, and the Roms will be plentiful. I bought my Pro on Saturday, and have no regrets. This is my 4th Windows Mobile device, and its definitley the leader of the pack. It takes the best of the best (Keyboard, Wifi, camera flash from Mogul, improved memory, touchscreen, and form factor from the Touch) and puts them all into one, with more improvements of its own added in, such as the gsensor, nice camera, touchflo3d.

I can tell you I love this phone. Its beautiful and works great. Sure, there are some bugs...but I am 99 percent confident they will be worked out by the talented people here and at XDA.

At any rate, great first post, and again....welcome to PPCGeeks!

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!