View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 10:07 AM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some Pro Thoughts From A Lurker.

VERY nice first post. It's an extremely warm feeling knowing we have a new member who can properly compose sentences with the English language, and every thought is clear and complete.

With that being said...

Every time a new device is released, there will be problems, some subjective, and some objective. If you look at iPhone forums, people have issues with those as well. Personally, I don't think the earpiece volume is that terrible on the Touch Pro, but yes, I could see that some would think it to be a little too quiet for their tastes. If I were in a bowling alley at 10:30pm on a Saturday night, I probably would have a tough time hearing someone on the other line with the stock earpiece volume, but personally, I never want to talk to people when I'm in loud places anyway.

Like I said, that's a completely subjective point of view, but that's what it all really boils down to in the end. It really all depends on the user. I absolutely LOVE this phone. It's worlds above any device I've ever used, and I'm still finding new features every day.

Take the plunge. I'd say your chances are high that you won't regret it.