View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Spam Blocker for HTC Mogul?

I agree with having the mail forwarded or POP3'ed to a web base email that will filter. What ISP are you using because I know ATT/BellSouth filter.

Then again, I have 3 email addys I use all the time. One is my personal email that only get given to people I know. The second is my business/professional email that I do for resumes and companies and the 3rd I give out anytime I sign up for something and or website because most of the time they are going to spam. With that being said I do not have any spam in my first two but that last acct gets plenty of spam.