View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:52 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: Touch Pro - Business Users Perspective

This phone is nearly everything the Mogul was not. And the ability to occasionally hit the task manager and be shocked by the long list of running programs while still having 60% of my memory left makes it infinitely more usable. Only complaint so far that DOES impact business use is the battery. I'm afraid I'm going to be at 20% by 2:00 just like I was with the Mogul before I got my extended battery. THAT makes it very hard. But once I get one of those I'll be good to go.