View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 01:37 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Trouble charging via USB

I'm noticing a troublesome lack of charging when my phone's plugged into my computer. I can leave it plugged in for a couple of hours and, if I'm lucky, I'll get maybe an additional bar of power, while when plugged into the wall I can get a good three bars from 15 minutes. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

And before you ask, yes I've ensured that the box to not charge while the phone is plugged into the computer and turned on is NOT checked, and yes I'm aware that USB outputs less power than the wall, but my Mogul still showed clear increases in battery from the same amount of time.