View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 03:09 PM
leoiden
Halfway to VIP Status

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: SYS 20921 is the fastest I've seen yet on a Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I stumbled across this post today over at XDA, which had the latest SYS files I had seen, so I decided to try them, I cooked up a quick rom using the GF/TC kitchen v2 and all I can say is WOW! These are definitely the best SYS files I have seen yet on a Diamond, everything is just snappy. Now I did have to use the gwes from 20755 to get it to display correctly but on my phone, compared to all the latest ROMs I have tried, the difference is quite noticable. So now if Juicy could use these SYS files in his 2.6 release, I would finally have a ROM I could leave on for a while And the best part, no landscape to portrait freezing issues!!!

Here are the files for whoever wants to play with them but know that since it wasn't made for the GF/TC Kitchen, you don't have the option to not install anything that's in the SYS folder(just remove what you don't want) but I'm sure that's an easy fix. Also put the no2chem_dummycustsat folder in your OEM folder, as that is the replacement for SQM,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jen4s9

share you cooked rom with this build bro?