View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tethering registry hacks for the Sprint Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I have the older free version but I also paid for the current version as well. This program has made my life alot easier and the only reason why I bought the newer version is to show support for all the hard work that was put into this program. So even though it used to be free nothing is wrong with putting up some money to support the cause, just like how many of us donate to all the great chefs of this community that we depend on.
yeh don't get me wrong here. i rather donate then pay. u know. there's a different feeling when your donating then paying