Thread: Pro Payment?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 06:13 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Pro Payment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Good luck with that. I couldn't even get Sprint to move my 1-year credit up 5 days so I could go get the Touch Pro at BB. I highly doubt my stores are gonna have them on the 1st... so now I get to miss out. *HIGHLY* doubt they'll cut you a deal on the TP, especially with all the people who are gonna try to scam Asurion.
the best i got from sprint was329$ out the door, tax shipping activation.