View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 05:19 AM
EtherealRemnant
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Review by a Mogul user

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
100% agree with you but were in the minority in a media dominated US. It all has to be taken in context of what part of the world were talking, Americans simply arent as tech savy as other countries overall or (overall) demand devices like the HD, were the minority here vs the majority in other places.

I trust Crit too but as i pointed out Q1 2009 would directly contradict what he said about it being in the frankenstein/mock-up stage with CDMA talks still happening. Tehres no way it can be pushed out in under 4 months or so to hit Q1. Still final prototype, FCC, carrier approval, software, mass producing, etc. 4 months would be unheard of to get all of that done. Carrier testing after the FCC gets it and does its thing is a avg. 3 month process alone. The CDMA diamond was approved in summer and released recently on Sprint- thats all carrier testing time.
Everyone knows that Sprint's idea of 1Q is May... lol. I see your point. I was just repeating what I'd heard. Didn't say I truly believed it would be out by then. I have my doubts too because I know how long the FCC sits on things...

holo - the thing that I'd been hearing was just that the earpiece produced poor quality sound. One person on here said its the worst earpiece he has ever heard on a mobile. That's a turn off... So I'm obviously going to have to just try it out myself. And you're also the first to say that the Touch Pro has better battery life than the Mogul, which is intriguing.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png