View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 11:49 AM
wowthatisrandom
What I do is a Lou Thang

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
have you tried just setting ur exahcne to sync like every hour or so? it should only sync emails you havent read on ur PC yet. I know my dad was having the same problem (recieving about 800+ emails daily) and it was just MURDERING his battery.

Push = battery saver only when your not receiving mass amounts of emails.

Pop/Push with timer = better when if you can read your emails via PC and dont need them on ur phone 24/7, OR if you dont have access to exchange.

you tried scheduling with not success? i tried it seems to work ok... set your Peak hours to say 9-5? and have it sync every hour? and on the weekends you can have it push all the time?

would be cool if someone could write something in mort script to change between push and push w/ time limit... i couldnt see it being that difficult with some of the other stuff people have written. Perhaps make a request over at treocentral.com

pibe ne other ideas?