View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:52 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Test: ppcKitchen Manila2d Rom w/oem Package...Updated 10/22/08 11:08pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
There are about 15-25 files that Manila2D needs to replace in a standard windows build. These are mostly .dll's and such. If you downloaded the first one, recheck the first post. Last night I uploaded a new 20mb version that only has two skins, but it's not the skins that are causing the duplicate files... The main m2d oem should only let you select one skin. And mortscript, I can check it out, but you might ask about that in the ppckitchen thread. I know I had a heck of a hard time transitioning some of my oems over to the ppcKitchen side...
oems should port to ppckitchen without incident, unless they were improperly created to start with.

I heard the mortscript OEM has an error in it...we'll get that fixed and pushed out soon (I think it's already fixed, just waiting to be pushed).